Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mommy Shops: Fall in L.A.

Change of season also means a change of wardrobe. That's what living in the Midwest for 12 years has taught me. But then we're not in Michigan anymore, we're in L.A. So I wasn't quite sure how to dress the kid. In Michigan, once September hits, we dust off our fall jackets and take out the cardis and hoodies. But right now as I type this, the sun is shining so bright like we're in the middle of July. I'm not complaining, especially when I think of those bitter Michigan winters. But I do miss fall, my favorite season.

<--- Here's my little ham wearing the yellow lovebirds shirt and one of the ON striped leggings. :)

I know this will sound strange but I haven't bought the kid a pair of long pants since she was 6 months old. It lasted her all through winter and spring. And when summer came, she lived in shorts, sun dresses and short skirts. So now all her pants are capris! LOL! There were a lot of sales lately which gave me the perfect opportunity to get her some new stuff. :)

I hope these withstand the L.A. fall/winter! HA! :D What is your favorite season???


Fall 2012



ON Leggings Mix and Match

No comments:

Post a Comment