Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Letter To My First Angel

My Baby,

You are turning 5 in May. How time flies. Please know that I still miss you terribly to this day. You will always be my first baby. Although our time together was short, it was sweet. You gave me hope, strengthened my faith and taught me that love is love --- whether I held you in my arms or not, it's still love.

You made me understand other Mamas who went through the same things we did. And by that, you have made me more compassionate and understanding.

You made me a better Mama, that's for sure. Your sister Sofia is a complete joy to us. You made me appreciate motherhood even more, to cherish it every moment and every second. To spend more time with our family and make lots of memories.

My darling, I still wish you were here with us even though I know you are enjoying heaven. But I know you are happy there and that is God's plan. I promise that I will see you someday and finally hold you when the time comes.

I love you my Peanut.

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment